By Family Circle Makes: 12 servings Prep: 10 mins Bake: 1 hr at 350°F [post_ads]Ingredients 2 bags (16 ounces each) frozen c...
Makes: 12 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Bake: 1 hr at 350°F
- 2 bags (16 ounces each) frozen chopped broccoli, warmed (in microwave, then drained in colander)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cans (10.75 ounces each) reduced-fat, low-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup (such as Campbell's Healthy Request)
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 medium yellow onion, grated
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups square cheese crackers, crushed (such as Cheez-Its)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12-cup casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs. Add soup, mayonnaise and onion, and whisk together. Fold in broccoli, cheese and 1/2 cup of the crushed crackers. Spoon into prepared casserole dish. Top with remaining 1 cup crushed crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, then open oven and check casserole-when shaken, all but the center should be set. If needed, cook another 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information for Julie Miltenberger's Broccoli Cheddar Casserole Servings Per Recipe: 12
PER SERVING: 231 cal., 15 g total fat (5 g sat. fat), 76 mg chol., 745 mg sodium, 17 g carb. (3 g fiber), 9 g pro.